Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my life is full of...HAIR!

I love hair!!! I'm in beauty school right now and love it!!! I am attending Avalon beauty school... was known as Earl's beauty school but they recently changed it. I've learned sooo much about hair that i didn't even know!!! And i am still learning things everyday about hair! These pics are some of my very favorite hairstyles...

Sarah Harding... love the pixie cut! even though its boyish- its also feminine. Its really popular right now. Very cute and recommend this style...
Don't know who this is but i love the loose, voluptuous curl. It is a nice, simple, easy hairstyle. This hairstyle can go with anything you wear! Love it!
Again don't know who this is-but I love the beautiful, classic side bun. This hairstyle is remarkable with an elegant, delicate dress for a wedding, the theatre, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment