Wednesday, February 4, 2009

nice an simple

I have adored fashion for quite some time now. Ever since I was young I admired my older sisters sense of style. One of my sisters is hippy rocker and the other vintage classic, I became a mixture of both. I get so excited when it comes to fashion. At school when I walk from class to class, I see cute outfits that inspire me to try new styles and combinations for my clothing. I love fashion. I love how you can see your personality through the way you dress.


















Here is my first outfit. I love this dress because of the different colors and pattern. This dress is from forever 21. You can pop this outfit with some nice shoes or you can tone it down with some cute flats. I love the detailing on these Chinese shoes. You can wear these shoes with anything. These shoes are from Piperlime. Because this dress has bold design you want to keep your jewelry simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment